Classical Education Resources
- An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents, by Dr. Christopher Perrin
- What is Classical Education?, an essay by Susan Wise Bauer
- The Lost Tools of Learning, an essay by Dorothy L. Sayers
- This Classical Education Chart
- Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning by Douglas Wilson
- The Case for Classical Christian Education by Douglas Wilson
- Classical Education: The Movement Sweeping America by Dr. Gene Edward Veith and Andrew Kern
- The Seven Laws of Teaching by John Milton Gregory is a must-read for our teachers.
- Finally, the website for Association of Classical & Christian Schools has a wealth of resources for further study.